Last Fridays Makers Markets
Nonrefundable Application Fee - $20.00
We're looking for artists offering original, handmade work. This is an excellent market for both emerging and established artists.
Artists are invited to apply.
Examples of Eligible Mediums:
Textiles + Fiber
Important Notes (Please read carefully) -
- The buttons below represent rolling applications for eligibility to participate in the Last Fridays market season, JUNE - OCTOBER, 2022.
- Once an approved vendor, you will automatically qualify to reserve a spot in 2022 Last Fridays markets as space allows. Only one application approval is needed per season.
- The nonrefundable application fee for this season is $20.00. Pricing is subject to change.
- New applications will be reviewed for the upcoming market by the 15th of each month by a panel of experienced artists and market professionals. If you would like to be eligible for an upcoming Last Fridays market, be sure to submit your application in by the 15th of the same month at the latest.
- Becoming an approved vendor does not guarantee a spot in a market. Once approved, you will still need to reserve your spot in each monthly market.
- Reserving a market spot is $25.00 per date. Pricing is subject to change.
- Limited spots are available. Once sold out, the market is at capacity until the next month's spots become available.
- Right now, to ensure new vendors fair opportunity to participate, we are only offering spots on a month by month basis.
- Vendors must provide tent, tables, and any additional supplies they may need, including weather protection (sandbags, tent flaps, tarps, etc.) in the event of light rain.
- Limited assistance will be available on-site during market hours. Be prepared to setup/break down and maintain your booth independently.
- We ask that all participants to be mindful and respectful to other vendors, arts programming occurring in tandem with the market, and the public at all times. Anyone disrupting the quality and nature of the event will be asked to leave.
- HAC reserves the right to make changes to Last Fridays Makers Markets at any time, including approved vendor statuses, if activity is no longer supportive to our mission or community access to arts programming.
- By submitting to this form, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless all entities associated with the Hillsborough Arts Council from any and all demands, expenses, fees, fines, penalties, suits, proceedings, actions and causes of action of any and every kind and naturing arising, or growing out of, or in any way connected with participation in an HAC Vendor Market.
You can generally expect to hear back from us about the status of your application within a few weeks. Response time depends on when your application was received in relation to the next market date.
We are a very small team, so please be patient and keep an eye on your inbox to hear back on the status of your application.
If approved, you can secure a spot in an upcoming market, as space allows, using the following Market Reservation Portal. Please only reserve a spot in an upcoming market if you are already an approved vendor.