Last Fridays Makers Markets
Last Fridays Makers Markets are community art fairs showcasing local artists/makers offering original, handmade work and a limited number of community groups, offering activities or services to the public, alongside arts programming and entertainment curated by HAC!
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SELECTING YOUR APPLICATION BELOW:
- The buttons below represent rolling applications for eligibility to participate in the Last Fridays market season, JUNE - OCTOBER, 2022.
- Once an approved vendor, you will automatically qualify to reserve a spot in 2022 Last Fridays markets as space allows. Only one application approval is needed per season.
- The nonrefundable one-time application fee for this season is $20.00. Pricing is subject to change.
- New applications will be reviewed for the upcoming market by the 15th of each month by a panel of experienced artists and market professionals. If you would like to be eligible for an upcoming Last Fridays market, be sure to submit your application by the 15th of the same month at the latest.
- Becoming an approved vendor does not guarantee a spot in a market. Once approved, you will still need to reserve your spot in each monthly market.
- Reserving a market spot is $25.00 per date. Pricing is subject to change.
- Limited spots are available. Once sold out, the market is at capacity until the next month's spots become available.
- Right now, to ensure new vendors fair opportunity to participate, we are only offering spots on a month by month basis.
- Vendors must provide tent, tables, and any additional supplies they may need, including weather protection (sandbags, tent flaps, tarps, etc.) in the event of light rain or winds.
- Last Fridays & the Art Walk are rain or shine events. We will only cancel/reschedule or relocate outdoor activities in the event of severe or dangerous weather (high winds that would prohibit the safe maintenance of tents, or excess rain that would cause flood, severe thunderstorms projected for the duration of the event, etc.). If this is necessary, we will notify you of the cancellation by 3 PM on the market date.
- Limited assistance will be available on-site during market hours. Be prepared to setup/break down and maintain your booth independently.
- We ask that all participants to be mindful and respectful to other vendors, arts programming occurring in tandem with the market, and the public at all times. Anyone disrupting the quality and nature of the event will be asked to leave.
- HAC reserves the right to make changes to Last Fridays Makers Markets at any time, including approved vendor statuses, if activity is no longer supportive to our mission or community access to arts programming.